Wednesday, February 17
- UO Bike-in Movie Night, 6-8pm
In Eugene, watch E.T. with the UO Bike Program.
- Final Episode of the Stoked Spoke Adventure Series, 6:30pm
In Seattle, join Swift Industries at the Rhino Room for its final installment of its Stoked Spoke Adventure Series where you’ll hear 4-6 trip report presentations, from Portland’s Limberlost and Komorebi Bike Club.
Thursday, February 18
- BTA Women Bike Happy Hour, 5-7:30pm
In Portland, join the Bicycle Transportation Alliance for a Women Bike Happy Hour at Hopworks Bike Bar on N Williams.
- Point 83 Weekly Ride, 7pm
In Seattle, meet at Westlake Park. Ride leaves at 7:30pm to undisclosed location. Party.
Saturday, February 20
- Kidical Mass Eugene, 3-4:30pm
In Eugene, Kidical Mass is the third Saturday of each month.
Sunday, February 21
- Kidical Mass Tacoma: Legendary Presidents Ride, 11am-12:30pm
In Tacoma, join Kidical Mass Tacoma for a ride from Legendary Donuts.
- Bike Movie Night, 5-7:30pm
- In Eugene, join a bike movie night at Paul’s Bicycle Way of Life.
- Zoobomb, 8:30pm
In Portland, meet at theZoobomb Pyle (SW 13th Ave & W Burnside), take Trimet Max to the Washington Zoo, zoobomb down the hill on your own mini bike.
Tuesday, February 23
- Ride Oregon: Mountain Biking in Eugene and Beyond, 7-8:30pm
In Eugene at the REI store, learn about local mountain biking opportunities within an hour’s drive.