Aaron’s Bicycle Repair seeks a career mechanic who still loves to work on bicycles.
- Full Time position
- Excellent pay, starting at $30K per year, higher wages: DOE.
- 1 week paid vacation, 1 week sick time.
- Must ride to work at least 3 times per week! (Why are you working at a bike shop if you don’t ride?!)
- Must have built over 50 wheels.
- Must have at least 5 years experience (not necessarily professional).
- You know A LOT about bikes but still learn something new every day. You are not a know it all and are not afraid to say, “I don’t know, let me find out.” Must not be afraid to look it up or read the instructions!
- Must know small parts well (or at least where to look for info).
- Must be comfortable wrenching on department store bikes and Campy Record dream machines as well as everything in between.
- We specialize in internally geared hubs. You will learn how to service them! We also work on many, many and kids bikes.
- Must work well with people and not mind if the customer watches you work, not introverted.
- We have an open-air shop and the customers often look over your shoulder! Must be extremely organized, efficient and clean.
- Must be friendly and a good listener. Must be open to the our way of bike repair.
- Computer literacy required.
How to Apply
- Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org