As of January 3, 2018
- A brewery is moving to location along Missing Link. Rathburn Automotive to move from Shilshole Ave under pending sale of building. MyBallard
- Burglar steals 84-year-old woman’s bicycle, leaves watch behind. West Seattle Blog
- Myth 16: Higher Tire Pressure is Faster. Rene Herse
- If #Realign99 has you considering commuting by bicycle, this is for you. West Seattle Blog
- Letter: Bicycle Rider Regrets Harassing Seniors. The Stranger
- Martha Stewart Fires Back at Critic Who Age-Shamed Her for Riding at 77. Bicycling
As of February 8
- “Internet Celebrity – Interview with Marley Blonsky,” (Olivia Round’s blog).
- “Cindy Johnson-Bates: My STP is for my brother Randy’s memory,” (Cascade).
- “Wheeling Around: STP registration upcoming & other bike news,” (Stanwood Camano News).
- “Staff Spotlight: Travis,” (Recycle Cycles)
- “The growing e-bike trend and what to be aware of | Bike Safety Q&A with Mercer Island’s Neighbors In Motion,” (Mercer Island Reporter).
- “Midwinter Ride across the Tahuya Hills,” (Jan Heine’s Blog).
- “Global Cycling Networks Video on Frame Flex,” (Jan Heine’s Blog).
- “Live Web Event on Feb. 15: Cycling the Pacific Coast,” (Cascade).
- Cascade held it’s Seattle Bike Swap on Saturday (Seattle Bike Blog).